Les Deseamos una Vida Buena y Sana.
"We wish you a good and wholesome life."
MVCHS provides a wide range of services to the Mora Valley area. We offer quality medical, dental and behavioral health services in our clinic. Our home health agency, Caridad de San Antonio, provides adult day services, home health, home care, homemaker and personal care. We also operate the Senior Center in Mora.
We offer our services to everyone regardless of their ability to pay. We invite you to stop by and meet our dedicated staff. We look forward to serving you.
MVCHS MISSION, VISION AND GOALS
The mission of Mora Valley Community Health Services, Inc. is to deliver excellent primary health care as well as an array of community services. The philosophy of the organization is: Les Deseamos Una Vida Buena y Sana which translates as “We wish you a good and wholesome life.”
The goals of MVCHS, Inc. are:
- To provide primary health care
- To assure the continuity of health care and to promote the individual’s independence across the life span.
- To incorporate other wellness services to better meet the total needs of the person.
- To provide services regardless of a person’s ability to pay
- To integrate the existing traditional healing arts and practices with the western medical model of health.
Our organization will sustain and expand current programs and services thru the use of traditional healing, supported long-term care and patient centered medical home, in order to meet current and future community needs. Through our programs and services we will encourage and promote preventive health care.
Mora Valley Community Health Services Inc.
State Hwy 518 MM 26
Po Box 209
Mora, NM 87732
This health center is a Health Center Program grantee under 42 U.S.C. 254b, and a deemed Public Health Service employer under 42 U.S.C. 233(g)-(n).